2018/2019 Science Leuven Scholarships MBA $11800
The Science Faculty of Laven is happy invites all international students who are motivated and talented to participate in the Science at Leuven Scholarships. This scholarship is for the student who wants to pursue their postgraduate in the field of science. For the complete list of master’s program being delegated by the management students may consult the department of management. The scholarship will always be delegated upon the student who will succeed through thorough investigated research.
The Leuven science scholarship is aimed to bridge the gaps in the field of science to make it easy for individuals who have the zeal to participate under very investigative research. The successful candidates will be equipped with all the necessary resources to make sure all their investigations are authentic. The scholarship will be amounting up to 11,800$ US Dollar for one year. It will cover the educational cost charges for one year, also the insurance, and a significant medical or health coverage scope. The sum granted for everyday living costs can fluctuate. For two-year Master’s projects, the grant for the second master year will be just having proceeded on the condition that the students had remarkable outcomes the first master year.
- Students must meet all the eligibility required by the university.
- The candidates have not contemplated or worked at the University of Leuven recently,
- The candidates have a four-year college education from an international college that gives them access to the master’s program they are applying for,
- The candidates have not yet procured a postgraduate or a Ph.D.,
- candidates can demonstrate having had good academic results
- The candidates can demonstrate substantial learning of English,
- The candidates show solid inspiration to take after a master’s program at the Science faculty at the Laven university/
- The candidates will go about as a representative for the program.
Since this opportunity is a competitive base, there will be severe and keen scrutiny by the review committee. The vice chancellor will appoint the committee which will scrutinize the efficacy of the scholarship application. All application will be reviewed one by one ensuring that all needed document is available. No half-filled document will be considered.
How to apply
All students who wish to make the applicant should submit all their letters through the university portal. The entire document should be in the Microsoft word and only in present English
Applicants who are non-local speakers of English must give proof of English dialect capability.
The deadline for application is until September 15, 2019.